Saturday, October 27, 2007

A toe in the water...

Like so many people on the Internet, I'm in love with gadgets. I love things that make me mobile. One of my greatest joys is working with technology that allows us all to share this wonderful knowledge that we each accumulate. Sometimes it's in the written word, sometimes it's spoken. These days it's more likely than ever before to be put on video and shared by the world.

MobileMaven does not describe me. I read and enjoy the work of a lot of people smarter than me. Instead, I hope that it comes to describe this site as a source of information for those aspects of mobility that impact my life. Maybe it impacts your life too. If this little blog serves as one more useful destination in that truely world wide web of information, then so much the better. If not, well, at least it will be a mildly interesting distraction for me!

No comments: