Sunday, October 28, 2007

Phew... this video stuff is not easy...

So tonight I did my first video. Phew.... This is not as easy as I thought. You really have to work at this. Lighting is an issue, constantly saying "uh" and "um" and sounding like a fool. Wow. This is going to be different.

Anyway, I did it. I created my first video. It's five minutes long and I demonstrate what vectoring is like on a Q1 Ultra. I also do a quick video demonstration of the Zero Weight Keyboard. It's my first jab at video. Hopefully I can only get better at it, right? right?!?!

I have to admit though, it is kind of fun...

Tell me what you think.

4 comments:

Chippy said...

Excelent video and good demonstration of vectoring.

Steve.

factoring knowledge base said...

I'm the person who suggested ZWKB. Good video. Did you set up a batch file to automatically load your settings?
Also, I'm not sure which browser you're using, but I suggest Flock, which is similar to Firefox but more stable, I think. You can use Firefox extensions. I recommend grabanddrag and geckotip. You need these.

factoring knowledge base said...

Another extension I suggest is NoSquint - great for UMPC users like me with a bit of presbyopia.

SteveNYC said...

I didn't need to do a batch file. All I did was include a shortcut into my startup folder with the proper handles for my preferred transparency settings. Works like a charm. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm glad I went back and tried it again. As for grabanddrag and geckotip, yes, I use both of them.